Sunday, April 01, 2007

my head is spinning

my head is spinning.. yeah u heard me. I've got this problem and i don't know how to solve it. I am disappointed with the way things are turning out. all not going how i want it to be. i am in a dilemma. how? how? how? i am very very sour towards this person (used to be very close to my heart) and i know it shouldnt be the way. but i cant help it. i will need to make a BIG sacrifice.. and already i am going to feel a totally new experience soon (new member in family) and i hope i can handle all this man... why? why must it happen to me?
i can't take this you know. all my life i've worked towards the betterment of my family and my future but when i need the help i want, i can't have it. sigh. i pray things will turn out the way it is. i dun want to end up being one of those people...

Comments:
hey gal, u alright?
 
Post a Comment