Monday, April 09, 2007

10 more weeks

to evryone who's wondering what the heck happened to me - i'm ok. it's just one of those pre-natal blues... me worrying abt everything in the world... sigh. must learn to relax more lah. i'll take evrything in my stride and pray for the best!

So.. 10 more weeks to go! so fast rite? This little princess is kicking me ever so actively nowadays. especially if the weather is warm! Well, is it just me or is it really that the weather is very hot nowadays? I can't stand it. Am always in aircon now... think i've been pampered by dear hubby... u know, he even clipped clipped my toenails for me (among other things lah... hehehe) he's been fantas-bulous! lurve the footrubs and tummy rubs and all... and he's quite excited abt the arrival of his little princess too! And he even said yes to the Coach bag that I want... oooohhhhhh.....

Yes, me hit by the shopping bug again! so many things out there, so little time to spare. cos i hate going to the malls nowadays. its like crowded and parking is hard to find. i really wanna shop but been saving up my $$$ for a big bang spree... anyone care to join?

Comments: Post a Comment